Company Formation In Abu Dhabi,Dubai In UAE :
“Try us before they try you”
Al Mashora will act as a one-stop-shop for all your business set-up needs from establishing your business with a suitable legal entity structuring, document preparation, handling submissions to all relevant government bodies which include and not limited to the Department of Economic development, Immigration, Ministry of Labor, etc. until finally securing all licenses and certifications needed to commence your business activity.
Al Mashora as an entity will sponsor your company in case needed and provide the highest integrity, transparency, and support. Our support will include our strong influence in government departments and wide range of networks in various sectors to be a strong partner in the region.
- Doing Business in UAE
- Free Zones in UAE
- Offshore Companies
- Our Services
DOING BUSINESS IN UAE
The Market in UAE is the leading regional trading hub; it offers access to a market of outstanding potential for overseas companies. Among its key characteristics are:
- A growing market – Dubai’s imports have more than doubled since 1989; regional economic growth and liberalisation is set to boost demand;
- A prosperous market – strategic location at the heart of one of the world’s richest regions;
- A diversified market – wide import requirements; opportunities for suppliers of most products;
- An accessible market – served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines; An open market – no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
UAE offers incoming businesses all the advantages of a highly developed economy. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service. Among the benefits are:
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transport infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications.
- Sophisticated financial and services sector.
- Top international exhibition and conference venue.
- High quality office and residential accommodation.
- Reliable power, utilities etc..
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops etc. Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
UAE Business Climate
Doing business in the UAE is very attractive due to the following reasons
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Modern efficient communication facilities
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Competitive freight charges
- Competitive real estate costs.
- Easy access to both sea and airports.